- 12 medium scampi
- 200g of rice
- 200g of Gorgonzola
- 200g of cream
- 1 Tablespoon of Mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Heat seafood stock.
- Chop the onion and put in pan. Add the rice and cover it with the stock.
- Boil in a serving dish- as soon as the stock boils, cover the serving dish and put into oven.
- Cook until the stock has been absorbed.
- Clean the scampi, removing heads and shells.
- Fry them with garlic.
- Add the cream, the gorgonzola, mustard, salt & pepper.
- Mix carefully under low heat. Take the rice out of the oven and put into serving dish. Pour the sauce and the scampi in the middle.
- Serve very hot with a separate tomoato sauce.