- 213 gm Canned Alaska salmon (pink or red)
- 6 x Eggs
- 6 tbl Cream or fromage frais
- Salt and white pepper
- 1 tbl Sunflour oil
- 213 gm Canned red pimento pepper drained and chopped
- 100 gm Button mushrooms trimmed and sliced
- 4 slc Wholemeal toast, OR...
- 4 x -Pitta breads (warmed and split)
- Drain the can of salmon. Flake the fish. Set aside.
- Beat together the eggs, cream or fromage frais and seasoning. Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently scramble the eggs, stirring to keep the consistency light. While the eggs are still soft, but thick, add the salmon, pepper and mushrooms. Continue cooking for a further few seconds to heat through. Serve hot on the toast or piled into pitta breads.