- 4 racks pork ribs (or as many racks as required)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut pork ribs into sections of 3 or 4 bones.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, sprinkle on both sides of ribs and rub into the meat.
- Seal rib sections in foil with a tablespoon of water in each package, and bake for 2 hours on a cookie sheet in the center of the oven.
- Open foil carefully as steam escapes.
- Can be crisped on a hot BBQ if desired but will be great just the way it is.
- (Enjoy with oven cooked potato nuggets for a really simple meal).