- 25-30 large shrimp, raw and peeled (or jumbo)
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic, fresh or from a jar (see tip)
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- fresh ground sea salt, to taste (see tip)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large Ziplock freezer bag, mix everything except the butter and swish it around good to coat all of the shrimp.
- Or, mix everything in a large bowl and cover TIGHTLY with Saran wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat large heavy bottom pan with the butter in it on medium.
- Toss shrimp around for about 10 minutes until pink and lightly browned.
- TIPS: Do not substitute with garlic powder OR dried parsley!
- Sea salt is stronger than table salt.
- Use less than normal.
- Table salt can be substituted.
- Serve with steak or pasta with a white sauce.