- 4 swordfish steaks, 1" thick, 8 oz each
- 1/2 cup blackening seasoning
- vegetable oil
- 2 fresh mango, peeled & diced
- 1 8oz jar vino de milo mango lemongrass chardonnay dressing & marinade
- Rinse swordfish steaks under cold water, then pat dry.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the blackening seasoning on top of each steak and spread with the back of a spoon, pressing gently.
- Turn steaks over and repeat on the other side.
- Cover steaks with plastic wrap and marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour.
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium. lightly oil grill or broiler pan.
- Brush excess rub from steaks and brush steaks with oil. grill 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until flesh is firm but not dry.
- Plate, then top with chopped mango and drizzle with vino de milo mango lemongrass chardonnay.