- Half a head of romaine, washed, drained, cut in bite sizes
- 1 small bunch arugula, washed, drained, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, washed, discard the seeds, grated
- 2-3 basil leaves, chopped
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup plain Turkish yogurt
- 1-2 garlic cloves, smashed with salt
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- Place all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients in a separate small bowl.
- Taste and if necessary add more salt or pepper.
- Just before serving the salad, spread yogurt dressing all over the greens.
- Sprinkle some crushed red pepper on top.