Serves: 4 - 5
- 1 piece ox-tongue, thoroughly cleaned and sliced
- Lea and Perrins sauce
- salt and pepper
- 10 pieces calamansi
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 can (12 ounces) Cream of Mushroom soup
- button mushrooms
- button olives
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Marinade ox-tongue in Lea and Perrins sauce, calamansi, salt and pepper for an hour.
- Fry tongue and when browned, braise for 30 minutes.
- Saute garlic and onions in butter.
- Add soup.
- Garnish with mushrooms, olives and grated cheese.