Ushki are small boiled pastries with mushroom filling served with thick soup.
- 100 g onion.
- 100 g mushrooms dried.
- 200 g flour.
- 50 g oil.
- 20 g vinegar (3%).
- 50 g flour.
- Boil dried mushrooms, then take them out and set aside.
- Dress mushroom water with flour so that there are no lumps.
- Combine mushrooms with fried chopped onion.
- Knead unleavened dough and roll it out finely.
- Make rounds with a saucer, put mushroom filling in the center and pinch the edges.
- Fry in oil.
- Then put on a plate and pour over soup.