- 175g/6oz boneless Chicken, diced
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 175g/6oz Fish Fillets, diced
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 450g/1lb Cooked Basmati Rice
- 1 Shallot, finely chopped
- Place the chicken in a large bowl, sprinkle with half the soy sauce and pepper and mix well.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of the oil in a large wok until very hot, add the chicken and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add the fish and remaining soy sauce and continue to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Move the fried ingredients to the sides of the pan and add the remaining oil in the centre. Heat until very hot.
- Meanwhile, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper then add the eggs to the centre of the pan and stir so that the eggs cook and set in threads.
- Once the eggs are set, mix together with other fried ingredients which have been moved to the side of the pan.
- Add the rice, mixing well and adjust the seasoning by adding a little more soy sauce and pepper. Cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring, or until the rice is heated through.
- Sprinkle over the chopped shallot, mix well and transfer to a heated serving dish. Serve immediately with Satini.