- 1 lb carrots grated
- 2 pounds Mahi Mahi fillets
- 1/4 cup rum
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon old bay seasoning
- black and hot pepper to taste
- Place the fish fillets in an oven proof baking dish.
- Season fish with rum, lime juice, onions, and spices.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Bake, covered, at 350 degrees F for about 20 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.