Cooking time: 1 hr 30 min
- 5 lbs portion chicken wings
- 1 onion
- 8 lemon/Lime "big sour" (your desired amount)
- 1/4 lemon Juice
- pepper (your desired amt)
- all-spice (your desired amt)
- 1/2 tspn salt (your desired amt)
- 1 carrot
- 1 stick of celery
- 2 Irish potatoes (if desired)
- Clean portion wings in vinegar and warm water.
- Place wings into pot containing and 8-10 cups of water. (this will ensure that all remaining oils and other particles are removed) let wings boil for about 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from pot and place into a bowl containing cool water, rinse well with water and lemon juice. Place wings into pot with about 8-10 cups of water or until wings are completely covered.
- Slice onions, pepper, celery, carrots, and potatoes. Add salt, onions, celery, lime , pepper, lemon juice and all-spice seeds. (Boil for about 45 minutes). Add potatoes and Carrots.
- Boil for another 15-20 minutes. Serve with home made bread or Jonney Cake if desired.