- 80g/2¾oz noodles
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and sliced
- 1 baby pepper, sliced
- 30g/1¼oz pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken with the chilli and pepper for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the pineapple.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and deglaze the pan with balsamic vinegar.
- Slice the chicken and serve on a bed of noodles. Drizzle over the balsamic vinegar to finish.