½ day, 15 min prep
- 1/2-3/4 lb shrimp
- 2-3 firm tomatoes, diced in small pieces
- 1 medium red onion, diced in small pieces
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 3 garlic cloves, minced finely
- 1 jalapeno, minced finely
- 2 tablespoons clam juice
- 2 limes, juice of
- 12 tostadas
- Transfer all ingredients (except salt) into a gallon storage/freezer bag and toss. Refrigerate the mixture overnight, Drain excess liquid, add salt, then serve over Tostadas.
- Cod & Halibut work well and can be substituted for shrimp. I enjoy a blend with Squid, Baby Octopus, & Shrimp.