- 3 c. ham, cooked & minced
- 1 c. bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 c. milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- T Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients until well-blended and put into loaf pan or baking dish.
- Cover with topping (below) and bake in preheated 300° oven for one hour.
- Let stand in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Place on serving platter and cut into slices to serve.
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried mustard
- 1/2 c. pineapple, crushed and drained