- 1/4 cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Salt and hot pepper to taste
- 8 oz crab meat, flaked
- 2 small avocados, cut in half
- Lettuce leaves for serving
- 1/2 cup grapefruit slices
- Mix juices, oil, mayonnaise, and seasonings to taste.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the above mixture and mix the rest with the crab meat.
- Fill the cavities of the avocados with the salad and serve on a bed of lettuce garnished with grapefruit slices.
- Sprinkle with the remaining mixture.