- poultry soup (chicken boiled with carrots, onions, celery knob, parsley roots, salt, pepper, etc).
- omlette: 4 eggs, 1 tablespoon sour cream, 1 tablespoon milk, 1 teaspoon butter, salt
- one big head lettuce
- salt, pepper
- sour cream
- Boil the soup and filter it to obtain a clear liquid.
- Prepare the omelette.
- Break the eggs into a bowl, beat until foamy, mix the milk and salt and then pour in the hot buttered pan.
- Fry at low temperature, and after the bottom has started to brown a little, turn onto the other side and let it brown too.
- Turn onto a cutting board and cut into thin strips.
- Add 3 spoons vinegar or more if you like it more sour.
- Add 3 spoon sour cream.
- Wash and tear the lettuce and throw it in the soup.
- Place in the soup bowl and pour the strained soup on top.
- Serve hot with fresh chopped parsley on top.