- 3 lb Sea bass fillets, 1" thick
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbl Flour
- 2 med Sliced onions
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup White wine vinegar
- 3 x Cloves garlic, mashed or minced
- 1 tsp Prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tbl Dried parsley
- 1 tbl Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup Dry white wine
- 1/4 tsp Ground coriander
- Sprinkle fish with salt; lightly dust with flour. Arrange fish in shallow 8*12" baking dish. Saute' onions in olive oil in skillet until limp; place over fish. Combine wine vinegar, garlic, oregano, mustard, parsley, coriander & lemon juice; mix well & pour over fish.
- Pour wine around fish; bake, uncovered, in 350 oven for about 45 minutes. Pollock or halibut may be used.