- Brush a 9 x 12 x 2 inch baking pan with butter.
- Cover with 3 layers filo dough, brushing the surface of each layer with melted butter.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon grated cheese over the third layer. Cover with 3 more layers, brushing each layer with butter.
- Combine 4 tablespoons grated cheese, with the spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg, cream and flour and mix well.
- Spread over the layered dough and cover with the egg slices. Repeat the procedure with the remaining 6 leaves of dough brushing each layer with butter, brush the top layer generously with melted butter.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 50 minutes until crisp, flaky and golden. Cut into serving pieces and serve hot or cold. Serves 8.