Yield: 4 Servings
- 12 oz Chicken boneless & skinless
- 5 tb Butter
- 1 ea Garlic clove minced
- 1 ea Onion lg.
- 1/2 ts Nutmeg ground fine
- 1/2 c Swiss cheese grated
- 1/2 c Feta cheese crumbled
- 3 tb Sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/2 lb Mushrooms
- Fresh washed & -coarsely chopped Cook the onion & mushrooms together in 4 T of the butter.
- Mince the onion/mushroom mixture and the chicken together.
- Add the garlic & the chicken-mushroom mixture and cook for 5 minutes adding salt & pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and stirin the yogurt and nutmeg.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.