- 418 gm Canned pink Alaska salmon
- 430 gm Frozen broccoli cooked and drained
- 150 ml Dry white wine
- 2 tbl Freshly chopped parsley
- 15 gm Cornflour
- 175 gm Gruyere or Edam cheese thinly sliced
- Pre-heat the oven to 190C, 375F, Gas mark 5.
- Drain the can of salmon and make the juice up to 150ml / 1/4 pint with water for fish stock. Break the salmon into large chunks and arrange it with the broccoli in a single or 4 individual ovenproof dishes. Put the fish stock, wine, parsley and cornflower into a saucepan and blend until smooth. Heat gently, stirring all the time until the sauce thickens. Pour over the salmon and broccoli.
- Arrange the slices of cheese over the top of the dish and bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.