Piquant dish with preserved fruits is a perfect dish to any table. Unique combination of beef and fruits will be recognized with unanimous delight.
- 800 g lean beef.
- 1 ea carrot.
- parsley root.
- 200 g mayonnaise.
- 200 g fruit puree (apple or plum).
- preserved fruits.
- ground red pepper.
- Pour hot water over beef to coat and cook for 30 minutes, then add peeled roots, pepper and salt.
- If necessary add more water and cook until meat is soft and tender.
- Take out beef and slice. Pour over mayonnaise combined with fruit puree.
- Garnish with preserved fruits.