- 500 g veal meat
- 10 g ham
- 1 big onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 250 g green paprika (peppers)
- 250 g carrots
- 375 g tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 375 ml bouillon
- hot red pepper
- 175 g parboiled rice
- 1 bunch of parsley
- Cut the meat in cubes.
- Chop the peeled onions and peeled garlic (very fine).
- Slice paprika, carrots and tomatoes.
- Roast meat and chopped ham with oil in a pan and season with salt.
- Roast onions, garlic and paprika.
- Cook the carrots in the bouillon for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, meat, ham, rice and the other vegetables, season with salt, red pepper and pepper.
- Put the food in a heat-resistantform and gratinate in the preheated oven at 200 C for50 minutes.
- Before serving decorate with fine chopped parsley.