A goulash in a spicy broth that can be served with cornbread or over mashed potatoes.
A dry red wine such as chianti or merlot goes well with this dish.
- 1-16 oz.can recipe cut tomatoes
- 1-8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 1-5" stick pepperoni, sliced
- 4 each Kosher hot dogs, sliced
- 1 each green bell pepper, strips
- 1/2 white onion, sliced
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- Add all ingredients to an eight quart stockpot.
- Stir and bring to a boil, then cover and simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally.