- 1kg. Pork meat (of thigh)
- 4-5 Onion pieces
- 300 gr. ground meat (for small meat balls)
- tomatoes or ketchup
- 700 gr. Mushrooms
- 300 gr. dry smoked meat into small pieces
- salt, pepper, spices , bukovec
- some wine, Cheese cream
- First do the meatballs where you include a piece of ground onion salt, pepper and spices. Then cut the Pork into small pieces and fry it on oil, add the ground Onion and fry it together. After they redden you add the tomatoes (or the ketchup), the Mushrooms, the smoked meat and the small meat balls, add spices, salt, red pepper, bukovec and pepper into the mixture.
- On the other hand, dissolve a spoon full of flour into a glass of water (the one in which the Mushrooms have been) and also add a glass of wine. The whole mixture is baked (roasted) in the oven in a baking dish made of clay.
- By the end of the baking you can add Cheese and cream according to your own taste.