- 1 or 2 large cans of tuna packed in water
- 1 large onion (minced)
- bottled lemon juice
- fresh ground pepper
- salt to taste
- hot pepper flakes, or fresh hot peppers of your choice
- soy sauce
- saltine crackers (preferably "Zesta brand)
- Drain the canned tuna thoroughly.
- Put tuna into a deep tupperware bowl, and flake it well with a fork.
- Add the minced onion.
- Add enough lemon juice to thoroughly cover the tuna mixture--a lot, because the tuna will absorb most of the juice.
- Add salt, hot pepper flakes (or the fresh hot peppers you chose to use), along with about 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Cover, and let marinate overnight--or at least a few hours.
- Serve, like a dip, but use a spoon to put mixture onto your cracker.