- 1 ts Dried red hot chili flakes
- 1 tb Fresh lemon juice
- 2 ts Soy sauce
- 1 ts Brown sugar
- 2 ts Corn OR peanut oil
- 1 Clove garlic, chopped fine
- 1 lb Fresh squids, dressed, cut into 1/2 inch round slices
- 1/4 lb Dandelion greens, green leaves only, halved
- Mix the chili flakes, lemon juice, soy sauce, and sugar together. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok or skillet and over moderate heat fry the garlic for 1 minute. Add the squid slices and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the chili/lemon mixture and continue to fry.
- Add the dandelion greens and cook for 2 minutes more. Do not overcook since it toughens the squid.