Yield 2 servings.
- 12 Jumbo Shrimp
- 3 oz. Dry Rice Noodle (3 - 5 mm)
- 2 oz. Fresh Bean Sprouts
- 1 oz. Chopped (1") Green Onion
- fish sauce to taste
- 3 oz. Oyster Sauce
- 3 Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Preserved Turnip
- 2 Tablespoons Crushed Peanuts
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili (if you like it HOT)
- 1/2 Lemon
- Pre-soak the noodles for at least 30 minutes in room temperature water. They should be soft yet firm.
- Heat and season the wok. Add the Shrimp and grill for 90 seconds. Add the Eggs. When the eggs are not quite finished, add the Noodles, Sugar, Peanuts, Turnips and Paprika. Stir Fry for approximately 45 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed together and the noodles are wilted. Add the Fish Sauce, Oyster Sauce and vinegar. Follow with the Bean Sprouts, Green Onions and Red Chili. Stir fry quickly ensuring everything in mixed together. If you like wet noodle dishes de glaze with 5 oz. water stock. If you like firmer dry noddles de glaze with only 2 oz. water stock.
- Place on Serving plate and garnish with more Bean Sprouts and a Lemon wedge.