- Grounded chicken 2 lbs
- Green onion (sliced) 1/2 cup
- Red onion cut in thin wedges 1/2 cup
- Mint leaves (shreded) 1/2 cup
- Fish sauce to taste
- Lemon juice 4 table spoons
Grounded roasted-rice 1 cup
- Green pepper (sliced) 1 tea spoon
- Stir the chicken in the hot pan until it is quite done.
- Leave it cool down.
- Mix the chiken with fish sauce and then add lemon juice; add green onion, red onion, pepper, and mint leaves; add fish sauce or lemon juice to taste.
- Add the roasted rice powder.
- Taste it one more time and add ingredients until it tastes right.
- Eat with rice or sticky rice.
- Look for some crunchy vegetable like lettuce or napa to eat it with.