Preparation Time 15 minutes.
Cooking Time 20 minutes.
- 500 grams shark
- 2 tbsps. chives
- 2 tbsps. thyme
- 1 tsp. garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. GRACE HOT PEPPER SAUCE
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. blackpepper
- 3 tbsps. GRACE VEGETABLE OIL
- Wash shark with lime juice a few times and cut in serving pieces.
- Mince garlic, chives, thyme and onion.
- Season fish well with garlic, chives, thyme, onion, salt and hot pepper sauce.
- Combine flour salt and blackpepper and coat fish.
- Heat oil and fry fish. Cook on both sides
- Place on absorbent paper to drain.
Serve with hops and pepper sauce.