Yield 1 serving.
- 1 lb Ham
- 1/4 lb Bacon; cubed
- 1 1/2 lb Jack cheese; cubed
- 3 bn Green onions cut into small pieces
- 12 Eggs
- 1 Cake of yeast
- 1/2 c Butter
- 1/4 c Warm water
- Dissolve yeast in warm water with 1 tablespoon flour; stir and set aside to rise.
- Fry bacon in butter or margarine for 2 minutes.
- Add ham and the green onions; set aside to cool.
- Beat eggs and add enough flour to make a soft batter.
- Add the raised yeast and mix.
- Add ham, bacon and onions and mix.
- Add Jack cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Put into a large bowl to rise for about 2 or 3 hours.
- Grease and flour pan; bake at 350 F for about 1-1/2 hours or until top is nice and brown.