- 1/2 lb Each of pork, veal, lamb &
- 1/2 lb Venison (optional)
- 1 lg Onion, chopped
- 1/2 lb Mushrooms, cooked
- 1/4 lb Bacon
- 1/2 lb Polish sausage cut in small
- 1 qt Sauerkraut
- Water or vegetable stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash sauerkraut and cook until tender.
- Cut bacon and fry.
- Add onion and meat and fry until meat is slightly brown.
- Add water or vegetable stock and cook until meat is tender.
- Add Polish sausage and sauerkraut and boil until the flavors blend.
- Season to taste.