For 10 people.
- 1,5-2kg (3.2-4.3lb.) pork (the side, with ribs)
- 50g (1.75oz) onion
- 50g (1.75oz) carrot
- 25g (0.875oz) parsley
- ground pepper
- Make a series of 6-7 cm long cuts diagonally across ribs or cut membrane across each of the ribs, so that meat can be easily divided after roasting.
- Rub with salt and pepper and bake for 1 hour as you would a pork roast.
- If meat is fatty, remove skin and layer of fat.
- After baking, divide into portions (two ribs to each serve), place in a serving bowl, pour over the pan juices and serve with boiled potatoes.