* Three legs of beef cut up at the middle of the leg
* 2 onions
* 2 cloves of garlic
* salt, chilli powder, whole cloves, pepper
* Vegetables: carrots and/or eggplants and/or leeks and/or sweet potatoes
1. Wash and stew the meat. Then, place in cold water along with the spices
2. Bring to a boil, then let it simmer on low heat for about two hours. Stir from time to time, especially when it begins to boil.
3. Add the vegetables you have available: carrots, eggplant, leeks, sweet potatoes, etc., adding it in enough time for it to be fully cooked.
4. Serve hot with vegetables, in the same serving plate.
Note: If one serves this meal to a Muslim Chadian, the meat should be bought at a Halal butcher in a Muslim neighbourhood, if possible.