- 3/4 lb. cooked lamb, chopped
- 1 medium onion, very finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 level tablespoons flour
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 level teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 level teaspoon pepper
- 2 level tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 3/4 level teaspoon salt
Brown lamb and onion in 2 tablespoons oil; mix the flour into the lamb and onion mixture, and set aside.
Mix beaten eggs, garlic, cumin, pepper, parsley and salt. Add onion and meat mixture; pour into a sauté pan in which the remaining 2 tablespoons oil have been heated. If an electric frying pan is used, turn heat to 300 degrees F.; otherwise cook over low heat. When the mixture is no longer liquid, increase heat for a few seconds to brown the bottom. To turn omelette, place a plate over it and turn it out on to the plate; return to pan to finish cooking and browning.