Yield: 4 Servings
- 4 lg Chicken breasts
- 200 g Butter
- 1 Egg yolk
- 2 Egg; beaten
- 1/2 c Flour
- Breadcrumbs dry Butter; for frying Wash and dry breasts removing any connective tissue or skin.
- Place smooth side on cutting board and pound to flatten to about five millimeters thickness.
- Combine butter with yolk of egg and divide into four equal parts.
- Roll into sausage shapes seven to eight centimeters long.
- Cover each with greasproof paper and chill until the pieces are very hard.
- Wrap the breasts around each piece of butter creating four parcels.
- Dip in flour one at a time. Shake off excess flour and pat flat in the palm of the hand.
- Dip in beaten eggs and roll in breadcrumbs.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
- Deep-fry (in butter if possible) until golden brown.
DO NOT REHEAT this dish or keep warm for periods of time as the butter will melt and run out.