- Cut daikon into 1"x1" x 1/4" pieces.
- Deseed chili pepper& cut diagonally into 1/4" slices.
- Cut green onion into 2" pieces.
- Mix red pepper, bean paste, soy sauce, garlic, ginger juice& sugar.
- In soup pot, bring four cups of water to a boil, add clams and boil until they open.
- Take clams out of pot, add kelp to pot& boil 2 minutes.
- Put daikon pieces into seasonings& mix well.
- Add this mixture to pot& boil until daikon is cooked.
- Add fish& shrimp, boil until cooked.
- Add clams, green onion& chili pepper slices.
- Add salt to taste, chopped parlsey, and serve.