- 4 Pieces tenderloin steak rolls, approx 1 ½ lbs
- 1 Ripped star fruit, seeded and slices
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt
- 2 Hot chili pepper or to your taste (option)
- ¼ Teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Cup water
Places steak rolls in container. Set it a side.
Put remaining ingredients in a blender and blended it well.
Pour sauce over steaks, covered container and refrigerated it over night or at least 4 hours.
Cook steak over hot grill to your liking.
Serve hot with rice or potato.