Servings: 8 people
- To make individual servings use banana leaves or tin foil.
- Put cabbage leaves down first, then veges, meat and stuffing (if using) together on top of the cabbage.
- Put another couple of cabbages leaves over the top of veges.
- Wrap everything up in the tinfoil or banana leaves, preferably encasing everything with the cabbage.
- Put into crock pot.
- Add water to bottom of crock pot.
- Cook on high for approx 6-8 hours or until cooked through.
- Note: Only add salt once cooked.