Servings: 2 - 3
½ lb. raw oysters
3 Tablespoons cooking oil
3 Tablespoons soy sauce
½ Tablespoon green onion (chopped)
½ Tablespoon ginger (minced)
½ Tablespoon garlic (minced)
2 Tablespoons black bean
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 Tablespoon water
- Chop the green onions to about ¼" length. Mince the ginger and garlic, and mix the cornstarch paste. If the oysters are big, cut them up into 1" pieces. Have everything all ready within reach from you, because this dish will take only a minute.
- Heat 3 Tablespoons of cooking oil in a wok on high. Add the seasoning, and sitr fry for about 10 seconds.
- Add the oysters, and 3 Tablespoons of soy sauce. Stir fry for about 15 seconds.
- Add the cornstarch paste, and stir fry for another 15 seconds.
- Transfer everything into a serving plate, and you're done.