Ingredients:1 Tablespoon cooking oil
½ lb. boneless chicken breast
¼ cup carrots
½ cup celery
¼ cup mushrooms
6 oz. thin egg noodles
1 cup Chicken broth (or water)
2 Tablespoons oyster sauce
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1 Tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon rice wine
1 teaspoon garlic
1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Slice the chicken into 2" x 1" strips. Mince the garlic. Julienne the carrots, and slice the mushrooms and celery.
- Marinate the chicken by adding the marinade and mixing thoroughly in a bowl. Cover, and refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- While marinating the chicken. Boil the noodles for 15-20 minutes, or until they are tender. Drain the noodles and set them aside.
- Pour the cooking oil in the wok, and heat the wok on high. Then stir fry the chicken and carrots for 1 minute. Add the celery and mushrooms, and continue to stir fry for 1 more minute.
- Whisk together the chicken broth, oyster sauce, and corn starch (noodle sauce). Pour into the wok while gently stirring the content to prevent lumps. Toss in the cooked noodles. Stir and cook until the sauce is thickened (about 1-2 minutes). Transfer to a serving plate and serve.