- 1 salmon or halibut steak (9-10 oz. with bone)
- 1 tsp. grated ginger root
- 1 tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tsp. apple juice concentrate
- 4 green onions with green tops, diced
- 4 or 5 snow peas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix ginger root, sherry, soy sauce, water, and apple juice concentrate in a small bowl for sauce; set aside.
- Spray a baking dish with no-stick cooking spray. Place fish in dish. Combine sauce, green onions, and snow peas; pour over fish. Cover and bake 20-25 minutes until fish turns from translucent to opaque.
- Remove sauce from pan; set aside. Broil fish 3 to 4 minutes until crispy. Pour sauce over fish. Serve with rice.