Rice chicken is a dish that every Surinamese knows. It tastes almost perfect with any Surinamese food. For a chicken with a absolutely great taste follow this recipe.
- one natural chicken or chicken legs
- one small onion
- laos powder of fresh laos
- ginger powder of fresh ginger
- good soy sauce (not conimex brand)
- chicken cubes
- cooking oil
- It is most tasty if the chicken is cut up in small pieces and fried in oil. Afterwards add the onion the garlic and other ingredients. Last but not least the soy sauce and the chicken cube. Add a little bit of water and let the chicken cook well done.
- Serve with...naturally rice! and some vegetables as in chinese string beans or amsoi (like bok choy). Dont forget to serve with a pepper.