- 1 kg Sri Lankan Crab
- 3 tbspn white pepper
- 1 tspn coriander seeds
- 1 tbspn minced garlic
- 1 stalk spring onion ( cut into 1 inch section )
- 1/2 tbspn cornflour
- 1/4 tbspn dark soy sauce
- 1 tbspn light soy sauce
- 1/2 tspn sesame oil
- Blend white pepper and coriander seeds in a blender until fine.
- Wash and clean crabs, discards lung and organs. Chop crabs into 4 pieces. Scald crabs in 250g of hot cooking oil for about 30 secs. Remove from wok.
- Stir-fry minced garlic in 2 tbspn of hot cooking oil until fragrant.
- Add in 1 cup of water and 2 tspn of blended white pepper and coriander seeds, and mix well. Add seasoning and 1 tbspn of cornflour solution. Bring to a boil. Add crabs and cover the wok. Cook for 5 minutes or until crabs are cooked.
- Remove the crabs from wok. Add sectioned spring onion into gravy and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.