- Any bread may be used for this recipe, but we prefer to use a fresh baguette.
- Ham (we use Boars Head brand)
- Gruyere cheese
- Sauteed onions
- Guava cream cheese (mix 2 tablespoons of the above guava base with 4 oz of cream cheese)
- Assemble the above ingredients.
- If using a panini grill, simply grill for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a frying pan, lightly brush the top and bottom with extra virgin olive oil and place in a medium hot pan.
- Press down with either a spatula or you can use a smaller diameter frying pan.
- Turn over and repeat until both sides are browned.