- 2 bananas (the cookable variety)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/4 cup milk (coconut or dairy)
- 2 tblspns unroasted curry powder
- 1/2 tblspn mustard
- 1 tspn turmeric
- 1 onion
- to taste salt
- 1 tspn sugar
- 1 tblspn lime juice (or vinegar)
- Peel skin of banana using a knife.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Fry sliced banana in oil until a light brown color.
- Once banana have fried remove and place on paper towels to remove any excess oil.
- Add milk, curry powder, mustard, turmeric, onion, salt, sugar and vinegar into a pot and bring to boil at low heat.
- Then add the fried banana and cook for 2 minutes at low heat.