Prep Time: 30 minutes or less.
Cook Time: 1 - 2 hours.
- 1 Whole Duck
- Garlic cloves
- Black Pepper
- Chicken Buillon Cube
- Tomato Paste
- Curry Powder
- Optional (Mrs.Dash Original)
- Black Soy Sauce
- Remove excess fat and skin from duck. Roast Duck Skin over open fire to golden brown.
- Cut Duck in Bite Size pieces, innards included Wash roasted Duck before cooking.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil and sautee 1 onions and 6 cloves garlic.
- Once garlic and onion is translucent be ready to add more ingredients.
- Add 2 tablespoon of curry powder.
- Sautee curry powder until curry becomes pasty and aroma is at maximum.
- Then add 1 tablespoon of tomato paste and then stir.
- Add cleaned roasted duck into pot and add black soy sauce.
- Add all of your remaining seasoning. Cilantro, salt, Mrs Dash, Black Pepper and Buillon Cube.
- Stir all ingredients together cook on medium/high for 1 hour covered. Check and Stir occasionally. DO NOT ADD WATER! The meat releases its own moisture.