- pickled cabbage leaves
- rice in a cup of coffee
- 2-3 Onion pieces
- 0,5 kg. mixed ground meat
- oil, red pepper, pepper, salt, spices
- 250 gr. steamed meat
- Cut the Onion into small pieces and fry it on oil.
- Add the ground meat, red pepper, pepper, salt, spices the rice also .
- Then use the mixture to stuff the pickled cabbage leaves.
- Line them up in a pot, but first line up pickled cabbage leaves at the bottom of the pot.
- Put the steamed meat in between the stuffed cabbage leaves.
- Then, spill over some hot water and boil it on a silent fire, and them put them in the oven to bake.
- By the end of the baking, you can add come oil and red pepper (which have been fried before).
- Cover the pieces with pickled cabbage leaves.
- The whole has to be dry, not very moist.