- 750 gr (1.65 pound) of meat from pork's neck, cut into pieces of about 3 cm (1.2 inches) in size
- 1 tablespoon of margarine
- 3 onions, cut in stripes
- 1 garlic, hacked
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 savoy (medium size), cut in large pieces
- 4 to 6 potatoes, peeled, cut in pieces of about 0.5 cm (0.2 inches)
- 2 to 3 carrots, peeled, cut in pieces of about 0.5 cm (0.2 inches) spices
- ½ glass of white wine
- ½ cup of water
- Put margarine in a pot and heat, roast meat gently.
- Steam onions and garlic until glassy. Add cumin, salt and pepper.
- Put half of the savoy onto the meat, add some spices.
- Add potatoes and carrots, then put the rest of the savoy on top of it.
- Again add some spices.
- Add white wine, cover and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Add water and stew for about 25 minutes under pressure.
The procedure above assumes that a pressure cooker is used. If a regular pot is used, multiply cooking times by three.