Yield 2 servings.
- 1/2 lb Spinach or any green Vegetable
- 2 tb Vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb Lean lamb, thinly sliced
- 4 Cloves garlic,finely chopped
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1/2 ts Sugar
- 1 tb Nuoc Mam sauce
- 1 tb Oyster sauce
- Fresh sprigs of mint and/or
- Cilantro to garnish
- Blanch the greens in boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and place on a serving dish.
- Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the lamb until nearly cooked. This should not take more than 2 minutes. Add the garlic, pepper, sugar, Nuoc Mam sauce, and oyster sauce and stir-fry until the lamb is completely cooked and tender.
- Pour the lamb and sauce over the greens. Garnish with mint and/or cilantro.