For 1 portion.
- Minced mutton 400 gr
- Young grapevine leaves 160 gr
- Melted butter 40 gr
- Rice 120 gr
- Onions 80 gr
- Cress, fennel and mint 60 gr
- Yoghurt 80 gr
- Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- Mix the minced mutton and onions, add the rice, the chopped greens, salt and pepper.
- Stew the grapevine leaves in hot water. Put some 25 gr. of meat onto each leaf and wrap it.
- The wrapped dolmas should have a form of a ball or finger.
- Put them into a pot closely packed and add water until it covers the dolmas but not more.
- Allow them boil for some 1 hour.
- You can add yoghurt while eating.